Page 1 of 1

Address for permits

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:40 am
by pdpo222
Hi is there a central address or phone number to call to get permits to ship brigs?? Nothing in my phone book.
Thanx for any help :D Pam

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:45 pm
by pbgroupie
Permits are handled by the USDA/aphis. You can e-file for permits online at or by fax or mail to :

4700 River Road
Riverdale, MD 20737
301-734-5302 Office
301-734-8700 Fax

If you have a local USDA office, you would need to go in and show them a picture ID (after setting up a provisional account online) to be able to file your permits online.

Hope that helps,



PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:24 pm
by pdpo222
Thanks so much Pam